Thursday, April 21, 2011

3 Easy Ways to Start Conversations With Women



If you've ever wondered what to say to a woman you are definitely not alone. I used to feel the same way too for a very long time.

At a point in time I discovered a simple secret that allowed me to easily start conversations any time I wanted to. I also realized that depending on the environment where I was, different techniques worked better.

Here are three strategies I use myself when I want to talk to women. They are much more powerful than pick up lines because they are natural and anyone can use them effectively.

Strategy #1

I use this in the night clubs. To be fair, it's not really easy to talk in the club but this technique gets girls to approach you.

For this to work you need to go with a friend. Before you go plan ahead of time very simple dance moves you can do with your mate. Now, it's not about getting fancy - you can do this even if you are horrible dancer.

All that's necessary is that it looks fun. As crazy as it may sound for some reason it always attracts girls attention. Always!

Here is something a few guys know: if the girl comes to your first, you don't have to work as hard to maintain the conversation.

Strategy #2

I call this one the "One Line Test". When I see a girl I like I simply say to her "Wow, you seem to have an interesting look on your face" and I smile. If she smiles back and responds I know she is interested so I take it from there.

Otherwise, I simply walk on. This is something that works best in a park or on the street. It's simple and not intrusive. The reason why it works is that it shows you are interested without making you seem desperate for her attention.

You will also find that a lot of girls are curious to find out what you think is interesting about them.

There is similar strategy you can apply in the night club. This time, you can gently bump into her on the dance floor, just to gauge her interest. If she smiles and bumps back into you, she is interested.

Strategy #3

This is what is popularly known as the direct approach. It's extremely high risk, yet it's the most powerful of all approaches. You simply walk up to a girl, look her straight in the eyes and tell her you find her attractive.

The outcome is closely related to the amount of confidence you project. A lot of guys are scared of this because they don't want to be rejected.

The truth is that, if you are respectful, no girl of really high value will put you down when you approach her this way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment