Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Mum Didn't Tell You About My Friends Behaviour With Guys



Sometimes it feels like it is not only we, the men, standing in the corners, waiting for the right opportunity. What about the women standing in a corner, complaining and waiting for the men to make their move.

If you want to enter the match. Play the game, it goes for both of us. Men and women.

One of my friends, (a girl) told me this - I was pretty shy. But when I'm challenging myself, I learned to make contact, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, "she says.

I had given my friend the book, the Game, which is written by and about American rock critic Neil Strauss turned to seduction guru, and the book documents his journey and set clear rules and strategies for "pickup game".

My friend loved it and thought that there are, even if it is written for men, some good techniques on how to behave in social situations. What she didn't like about it was the parts where it is more like a competition.

I love the book myself by the way.

My friend is the type of girl that was shy in high school and eventually created her own challenges that have helped her a lot in her relationship with men, but also in life.

These are all simple things that most of us, men and women have done before but it is often a challenge to stay away from doing it to early or we just can't wait or hold back.

For example, she does never answer texts from the guy the next day. Never, no matter what!

She is always a bit elusive when someone is trying to make plans with her. I know that is something that makes me really annoyed, but not less wanting when I am planning something with a woman.

My friend always, without exception, tells a guy that she is busy even when she is not and sometimes when she is out and a guy approaches her, she does not give him any attention, no matter what. This might even seem silly and believe me, I have seen it live and it can be a bit stupid but it makes her feel like she is in control and sometimes she needs that feeling to get back in the game.

If this will work for you or not is a whole other story. My friend, let's call her Nat, who initially was a very shy woman with low self-esteem have used these challenges and stuck with them over time. It has given her self-confidence and in most cases it has gotten her what she has been after.

Set up your own challenges or principles to follow and stick with them and see how it works for you.

You can find this article and more on http://www.whatmumdidnttellyou.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment